Nominations are now open. A recipient will be announced in May.
Anyone may nominate an individual for the Award. Nominations should be made without the candidate's knowledge and must include items 1 and 2:
- Nomination Form (electronic submissions only)
- Nominating Letter:
- Must be less than 3 pages in length
- Why the nominee deserves consideration for the Award (i.e. how this leader has been a builder, mobilizer, and unifier of people, institutions, or causes);
- The candidate's leadership record;
- The candidate's past affiliations and achievements;
- Why the candidate should be viewed as a transformational leader: and
- Other insights that would help describe the nominee's impact.
- Letters of Support (optional, but recommended):
- Letters of support may be submitted separately by each supporter, but must be so labeled;
- There is a limit of 5 letters of support that may be submitted. No letter should exceed 2 pages in length.
- Supplemental Information (optional):
- Nominators may include supplemental information including biographical information, news stories, brief writings, reports, etc., if they believe this information will be useful to the Committee.
- We ask that you submit no more than 10 pages of supplemental materials in pdf, jpeg or word format.
Submissions are due by Friday, January 31, 2014. For more information, visit the frequently asked questions page.
Please email supplemental information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-467-6172 if you have any additional questions.