Reach the Leaders of America’s Nonprofits
Innovations Pavilion | Hilton San Francisco Union Square | November 11-12
The IS Annual Conference is the premier opportunity for people from
across the nonprofit and philanthropic community to come together and
examine pressing issues facing our organizations and the communities we
Join nonprofit and foundation leaders from across the country as they
challenge our current thinking and explore creative solutions that will
make the nonprofit community even more effective.
Be a part of the new Innovations Pavilion
The 2012 IS Annual Conference gives your organization an opportunity to
- Present your products and services in front of more than 900 leaders, representing more than 600 organizations.
- Broaden your contacts with the philanthropic community.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with the charitable sector.
- Increase your awareness of challenges facing the nonprofit community today and how you can meet those needs.
- Discuss your organization’s services face-to-face with leaders from the most energized charities, foundations, and corporate philanthropy programs.
Who are the Conference Attendees?
Nearly 1,000 people from each of the nonprofit community’s major mission areas are expected to attend this year’s conference. These organizations work in the following areas:
Who are the Exhibitors?
|-Arts, Culture, and Humanities|
|-Education and Research |
|-Health and Human Services|
|-Public and Societal Benefit|
The Annual Conference presents many opportunities for one-on-one contact with key leaders from the nonprofit community. Some of the exhibiting organizations from recent conferences include:
|-Financial management firms |
|-Investment groups |
Pre-Conference Networking and Appointment Scheduling
|Key features of this year’s new exhibit program include:|
- Invitation Only Presentation Pavilion
- Product Demonstration and Networking Hub
- Virtual Connections and Relationship Building
- One-on-One Business Appointments
- Workshop Interaction
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to network with attendees in advance of the conference via The Hub, Independent Sector’s virtual meeting place for the conference. Make one-on-one appointments with the attendees you want to see, reach out to groups of attendees that will be interested in knowing about your product, and take advantage of connecting with hundreds of executive level business contacts.
New for this year, we are offering exhibitors an opportunity to showcase their solutions-oriented products and services during pre-reserved 20 minute product demos in the Presentation Pavilion. The Presentation Pavilion is located in the exhibit area and offers a venue where you can demonstrate the power of your products and services to conference attendees. This is a perfect opportunity for you to share your expertise on solutions for the nonprofit community. If you would like to reserve a 20-minute Presentation Pavilion slot please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information. Space is limited so act now